We post with Sendle on most domestic orders unless you require express shipping and if you are located remotely. All international, express and remote orders are shipped via Australian post.
Why Sendle? Sendle is the first postal company in the country to offer fully carbon neutral delivery service, all shipments are trackable and known for its reliability.
Within Australia (domestic) -
Regular (Sendle) -
Flat rate of $9.00 for all standard orders includes tracking. FREE shipping on orders $200.00 and over.
- Delivery within 4-6 business days. If location is situated near by dispatch city it will arrive in 1-3 days.
Express with tracking (Australia Post) -
Flat rate of $18.00.
- Delivery within 3 days business days.
- Please note: Express (Australia Post) orders will be redirected to your local Post Office if your address is unattended at the time of delivery.
New Zealand - Flat rate $15.00 with tracking. (If you need express please inform us).
USA & Canada - $35.00 with tracking and $45.00 express and tracking. FREE shipping for all orders over $400.00.
Rest of the world - Flat rate of $29.00 and $45.00 with express and tracking.
Please note: International delivery costs do not include any taxes or duties which may be applied by customs at the destination country. Any taxes or duties incurred are the responsibility of the delivery recipient. In accordance with Australian export regulations, we are required to declare the exact value of all items. For more information on taxes, duties and customs regulations, we recommend contacting your local customs office directly.
If the receiver refuses to pay taxes and duties, the item(s) will be returned to sender and the order will be refunded, excluding the return and original shipping fee. If you have not selected tracking and you order
- Our shipments are UPS carbon neutral requested meaning our postage service also cares about the climate change and supports projects that offset the emissions of the shipment's transport.
- Please enter your shipping address correctly, as once your order has been received and dispatched, we can not alter address details and you will be charged the standard applicable postage rate to resend if it is returned to sender.
- Once items have been shipped, they become the property and responsibility of the purchaser. If a product is misplaced, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to liaise with the given Postal Service. Replacements or refunds will not be given for products missing or damaged in transit. Standard shipping will not track your order for your safety we recommend selecting tracking.